Sunday, January 1, 2012

Disgusting Kid Tricks

Ever notice how incredibly disgusting your children can be? In our house, I’m a believer that the amount of disgusting is in direct correlation to the amount of cuteness produced by each child. In which case, I’m screwed!

WARNING: if you are easily disgusted yourself do not read this…mom that means you, I know how queasy your stomach is and I don’t want to hear about it later!
I try to dress my children nicely, keep them clean, and maintain at least a moderate level of discipline especially if we are out in public. I cannot say the same thing for my children.

They take great joy and dare I say pride in the amount of disgusting tricks they can come up with. They have gas wars which they find truly hilarious, they mine for gold to the point of making their little noses bleed, and now we have a rule that only one child can go to the potty at a time. Who would have thought that this was an issue? Why would you want to share the potty with a sibling in the first place? Now I know why, it is so you can urinate on them. That’s right, you read it correctly. I had to put in place a rule in my house so that my children wouldn’t pee on each other…good grief.
Between the snot-ball challenges with daddy (seeing how many you can make before daddy loses his mind trying to clean you up) and the begging to use the bathtub or the neighbor’s house as a urinal I’m convinced I should have had girls. I was right as a child…BOYS ARE GROSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment